Belarusian universities that work with foreign entrants.
- Academy of public administration under the aegis of the president of the Republic of Belarus
- Belarusian State University
- Belarusian State Technical University
- Institute for Command Engineers of the Ministry for Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus
- Belarusian State Academy of Arts
- Belarusian State Academy of Music
- Belarusian State Pedagogical university named after Maxim Tank
- Belarusian State Economic University
- Minsk State Linguistic University
- Belarusian State Technological University
- Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radio electronics
- Belarusian State Agrarian Technical University
- Belarusian State University of Culture and Arts
- Belarusian State University of Physical Culture
- Belarusian Medical State University
- Minsk State Higher Radioengeneering College
- Institute of Entrepreneurial Activity
- International Sakharov Environmental University
- Minsk University of Management
- The Belarusian Institute of Law
Information about the cost of education in main state universities in Belarus:
- - the cost of the medical examination is approximately US $ 100,
- - the cost of the invitation from US $ 500,
- - the cost of the part-time residence US $ 100,
for all Universities. All of them are located in Minsk. Average cost of living in Minsk 3 000 - 4 800 ($ US) per year
Foreign applicants do not pass the exams in a most of universities, but when they entering the first stage of higher education, they entrance examinations in the form of interview in Russian language.
1. Minsk State Linguistic University (MSLU):
2. Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics (BSUIR):
Read more on the University website: https://www.bsuir.by/en/
3. Belarusian National Technical University (BNTU):
Read more on the University website: http://en.bntu.by/admission
4. Belarusian State Economic University (BSEU):
The cost of living in a dormitory depends 35-40 $ per month.
Read more on the University website: http://bseu.by/english/terms_of_studies.htm
5. Belarusian State University (BSU):
Languages courses mainly Russian (on the first stage) and partly English (on master stage).
The cost of the first year of study at the preparatory department (Russian language) US $ 2300, in the faculties - depending on the specialty from 2850 to 4250 US Dollars.
The cost of living in a dormitory depends on the heating season - from 30 to 45 USD.
Summer School of Russian – 2017
Read more on the University website: http://ums.bsu.by/en/for-applicants
The cost of the first year of study at the preparatory department US $2 600 (Russian language), in other faculties - 3800 - 5300 US Dollars.
The cost of living in a dormitory depends 720 ($ US) per year.
Read more on the University website: https://eng.bsmu.by/page/6/57/
Minsk has a campus, where many universities have dormitories.
Add to Favorites