Ethnographic museums in Belarus
Belarusian State Museum of Vernacular Architecture and Ethnic Heritage (the village of Ozertso)
A number of expositions featuring architecture, culture and everyday life of three ethnographic regions – Central Belarus, Poozerye and Dnieper Region. – were opened in the period from 1987 to 1994. Today the museum displays nearly 40 objects. Among them are:
- •Pokrovskaya Church of the 18th century
- •Parochial school
- •Wind mill and a barn
- •Blacksmith’s shop
- •Houses of well-off and poor peasants
Expositions of the museum include "Transportation Means of Belarus", "Beekeeping in Belarus", "Belarusian flax", "Zabrody Fishing Gear" (fishery in Belarus).
The Belarusian State Museum of Vernacular Architecture and Ethnic Heritage holds numerous national feasts and rites, festivals and concerts:
- •Pancake Week
- •Spring Calling
- •Autumn Fest
- •Kamyanitsa folk festival
- •Project "Masterpieces of the World Classics in the Open-Air Museum"
- •Day of Museums
Visitors to the museum have a chance to take part in various festivities, enjoy true potato pancakes, vereshchaka, sbiten, other dishes and drinks of the Belarusian cuisine in a local tavern.
Museum of Old Folk Crafts and Technologies Dudutki
- •Ethnographic gallery featuring the items of the 18th-20th centuries
- •Handicraft yard (straw and willow weaving)
- •Pottery (museum of ceramics)
- •Woodworker’s shop
- •Blacksmiths shop of the 19th century
- •Brewery (a vodka brewing shop)
- •Shed with vintage cars (Zim, Chaika, Horch, Willis, Volkswagen Beetle, Ganomak, Fiat Topolino, Chrysler)
- •Wind mill in the Dutch style (built in the 1903-1905 by brothers Mikhail and Ivan Polyakovs)
- •Wooden church of John the Prophet
- •Stable with pedigree horses, a pony and a donkey
- •Zoological gardens (with cows, goats, pigs, rabbits, poultry)
- •Ostrich farm
Visitors to the museum are offered to taste products from a local brewery (home-distilled vodka, bread, honey and cucumbers), from a bakery (freshly baked bread, butter and three kinds of cheese) and from a local mill (bread baked by peasants with a piece of lard).
The museum has a café (Dududki, Korchma), the Shinok bar, the Ptich hotel and a guest house with a sauna.
During the entire year the Dududki complex holds feasts and festivals:
- •Pancake Week
- •Opening and closing of a season (the Yelsky family heritage)
- •Victory Day and Independence Day
- •Festival of street artists
- •Blacksmiths’ plein air
- •Kupalle open-air festival
- •Patronal feast of the Dududki church
- •Our Grunwald festival to commemorate the contribution of the Belarusian armies to the victory in the Battle of Grunwald in 1410
- •Ethno Mlyn feast
- •Feast of Three Spas (Honey Spas, Apple Spas and Spas on Canvas, held in late August)
- •Christmas exhibition
● نان و نمک
● در کارگاه نان وایی با نان تازه، پنیر، کره و چای
● در آسیاب بادی با نان و گوشت
● و در قسمت پرورش زنبورها با عسل
در این موزه شما می توانید سوغاتی های متنوع ای تهیه کنید و عکس های به یاد ماندنی بگیرید.
موزه ی مردم شناسی و معماری "استروچیتسا"
در زمان جشن در این مکان رقص ها و بازی های سنتی نیز اجرا می شود.Add to Favorites